If you have oodles of creativity, then yes, animation is the right career option for you. If you’re interested making your career in Animation, you might find yourself employed in one of many different workplaces, from advertising offices to game studios to software publishers. Animators play a vital role in bringing movies, video games and websites to life.
Things you should know about Career in Animation
- The animation industry in India is expected to grow at apace faster!
- Choosing animation as a career can fulfill your dream of Enjoy-as-you-Work
- Animation is now a multi-billion dollar industry generating great deal of employment for those who have the passion for it.
- For being a good animator you need to possess a great deal of zeal and imagination. You must be good at drawing and sketching.
- An understanding of human, bird and animal expressions and movement is very important part of animation as it will help you express the characters you create in the most appropriate way.
- You should have good visualization skills and flair for using colors.
- Patience, hard work and dedication towards your work are also must for this job profile.
- Animation is a multitasking job so for that you need to work as a team; therefore, you need to have good communication skills.
- If you have the keen interest to explore this creative art, then this is the best career option for you.
How to Start Career in Animation?
Join animation training institute where you could study animation, graphics and multimedia courses either as a full-time or part-time student. Various Animation Institutes in Dehradun offering several programs like certificates, diplomas, and degrees etc. While admission into full time courses, i.e. diplomas and degrees etc is offered depending on entrance exams,admission into part time and short term courses is offered on first come first serve basis.
List of career options after a course in Animation:
- 2-D Animator
- 3-D animator
- Image Editor
- Character animator
- Background artist
- Layout artist
- Story Broad Artist
- Clean- up Artist
- Scanner operator
- Special effect artist
- Digital ink and paint artist
- Key frame animator
- Lighting artist
- Rendering artist
- Texture Artist
- Rigging artist
Ready to Start Your Animator Career?
The first step toward earning an animator salary is to get your education. Animation Courses in Institutes or Coaching will help you learn the skill you'll need for a long and successful career as an animator. To get started today, you can visit our institute.
Doon Digital Gurukul is CADD Centre & Arena Animation in Dehradun that empowers candidates with the latest career updates and inspire confidence in their decisions.
Visit today and take a free career guidance to choose the best courses that suit your interests, aptitudes and compensation goals for career growth.